Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I just dun Understand why!
When Ever im Sad ...Who Cares?
When ever u Guys, are Sad..Who cares?
Well I DO ..Marcus Do .. Sky Do..
And whats th Worst Part?
Getting Bad things in the end?
Bad Comments?
Talking bad about me?
I know what u guys are thinking okays?
Im just STFU-ing okay?
I just sua sua okay..
because u are my are my friends my loved ones.
But im getting tired of this..
Everytime, Everyday
Loved ones getting sad
they will tell me and i will listen...
Like Jarrell Papa♥ told me
WHen people needs a listening ear
i'd be there... but when people wants to be
my listening ear i would say No Ty.
LMAO( Leave Me Alone Okay)
You know the reason why?.
its not because i dun trust u all..
its just that i think my problems
are not as big as Y'alls
Thats why i chosse to keep it to myself.
IM trying my BEsT to Cheer you guys Up
Even if i have got No Fucking Mood to...
Im Sorry that i Failed to make u guys
Smile , Laugh or Happy ...
Bye
{/2:08 AM}
scatter